Thursday 15 November 2007

NO COOKING TODAY

I am going straight out after work today, wearing one of my favourite new sweater dresses (so rare to find something stylish that you can kid yourself is also practical), to an opening at Analogue to enjoy Russell and Julie's hospitality. I will be attempting to eat something before I get stuck into a few beers, maybe a falafel wrap from Meditteranean Gate, maybe a juicy Wannaburger cheeseburger, who knows, these are just two of my favourite easy Edinburgh options.

7 comments:

Kelly-Jane said...

Hope you had a great time!

Amanda at Little Foodies said...

Wannaburger looks tempting. The shakes and desserts menu - yes please!!

Gemma said...

Hi KJ, yes thanks it was a fun night, nice to see lots of friends. A bout of Novemebr bugs since then though hence the silence - lots of soup and plain food for us this past week, not ideal for NaBloPoMo :(

Amanda - they are delicious. If you're ever in Edinburgh give them a try - I'm sure Little and Small would live it in there!

Gemma x

Gemma said...

Amanda - that should be 'like it in there' not 'live it in there'!

Gemma x

Freya said...

It sounds like Edinburgh is the new London! I must get up there one day!

Jeanne said...

Hi Gemma

I'm trying in vain to find your e-mail address as we'd like to invite you to take part in Menu for Hope, the annual event where foodbloggers raise money for a good
cause by raffling off prizes. Last year we managed to raise $66,000 and hope to increase that total again this time round. If you'd like to participate, please e-mail me asap and I'll
send you the details.

Regards,
Jeanne
www.cooksister.com

Anna's kitchen table said...

Gemma, your life sounds so glam!
Glad you had a good time
xx